You can make use of Apple’s iCloud Drive to store any type of files, including documents, images, spreadsheets and presentation files. This will make it really easy to Attach any of those iCloud Drive Files to your email messages on iPhone.
Upload Files to iCloud Drive
In order to attach iCloud Drive files to your Email Messages on iPhone or iPad, you first need to have those files available on your iCloud Drive Account.
Hence, the first step would be to upload the required files to your iCloud Drive Account by using a Mac, Windows computer or a Chromebook.
Apple’s iCloud Drive has a very simple interface and makes it really easy to upload any type of file. You can get a good overview of iCloud Drive and get the exact steps to Upload Files to iCloud Drive by reading: How to Upload Files to iCloud Drive.
Attach iCloud Drive Files to Emails On iPhone
Follow the steps below to attach iCloud Drive files to your Email Messages on iPhone or iPad.
1. From the home screen of your iPhone or iPad, tap on the Mail app.
2. Next, start a New Email Message by tapping on the Compose Mail icon, located at the bottom right corner of your screen (See image below)
3. On the next screen, write your Email Message and then Tap and Hold anywhere within the body of the Email message to activate an Editing Menu (See image below).
4. Tap on the Arrow button till you reach the Add Attachment option (See image below).
5. Tap on Add Attachment (See image above). By default, this action will take you to your iCloud Drive Account, from where you can select the File that you want to send as an Email Attachment.
6. Simply, tap on the File that you want to send as an Attachment to your Email Message.