Users who receive Bluetooth Headphones as a gift or end up buying one are often wondering how to connect Bluetooth Headphones to their Laptop or Desktop computer. Hence, we are providing below the steps to connect Bluetooth Headphones to PC.
Connect Bluetooth Headphones to PC
Connecting Bluetooth Headphones to your workplace or home computer allows you to listen to music privately, without bothering others around you.
While you can also listen to music privately using wired headphones, using Bluetooth headphones allows you to listen to music even if you are away from your computer.
Many Bluetooth headphones are capable of transmitting signals up t0 30 feet and this will allow you to continue listening to music, even while you are taking a walk in your office or going away from your desk to get some tea or coffee.
Steps to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to PC
Follow the steps below to automatically pair Bluetooth headphone with your Windows 10 computer
1. Power ON your Bluetooth headphones and place them near your computer.
2. Next, click on the Windows Start button and then click on the Settings icon.
3. On the Settings screen, click on the Devices option (See image below)
4. On the Devices screen, click on Bluetooth option in the side-menu and then toggle ON the option for Bluetooth (See image below).
5. Next, set your Bluetooth headphones to pairing mode. On most Bluetooth devices you will be required to hold down the power button for about 5 seconds until your headphone’s LED light begins to Flash.
6. Your computer will begin scanning for nearby Bluetooth devices and you will see your headphones displayed on your computer. Click on Pair to start the process of pairing Bluetooth headphones with your computer.
Note: During the pairing process your computer may download the latest drivers for the headphone.
7. Depending on your device, you may be prompted to enter the Passkey for your device.
Passkey is a series of numbers that you can find printed on a sticker on the back of the headphones. If not, you should be able to find the passkey in the instruction booklet.
8. Click on the Close button whenever your computer displays a message that your Bluetooth device is ready to use.
Computer Not Detecting Bluetooth Devices
Follow the steps below, in case your computer is unable to detect your Bluetooth Headphones.
1. Click on Start > Settings icon > Devices
2. On the Devices screen, click on Bluetooth option in the side-menu and then scroll down and click on More Bluetooth options (See image below).
3. On the Bluetooth Settings screen, check the option for Allow Bluetooth devices to find this PC (See image below).
Also, make sure that “Show the Bluetooth icon in the notification area” option is selected (See image above)
Bluetooth Headphones Not Working in Windows 10
There could be a variety of reasons for Bluetooth devices not working on your Windows 10 Computer, ranging from Bluetooth Support Services being disabled on your computer to Bluetooth device being incompatible (in certain cases).
Irrespective of the reasons, solutions as provided in this article should help you fix this problem – Fix For Bluetooth Not Working in Windows 10