The native iOS Calendar App on your iPhone is a great tool to keep track of all your appointments, meetings or events and stay organized in your life. You will find below the steps to Add, Delete and Modify events in iPhone Calendar app.
Create or Add Events in iPhone Calendar App
Follow the steps below to Create or Add an event or appointment to the iPhone Calendar App.
1. Open the Calendar app on your iPhone.
2. Next, tap on the “+” Plus sign, located at the top right corner of your screen (See image below).
3. On the next screen, you can provide a Title for the Event, enter a Location, Add Start Time for the event by tapping on Starts, enter the End Time for the Event and tap on Add to save the event to iPhone Calendar (See image below).
As you can see from the image above, you can Enable the All-Day toggle in case you are setting up an All-day event or Disable the All-day option and set a time for the event.
4. As soon as you tap on Add, the event will be added to your Calendar and your iPhone will remind or notify you about this event, based on your notification settings for this event.
Edit or Modify Events in iPhone Calendar App
Follow the steps below, in case you come across the need to change the time, location or other details for an existing appointment or an event in the iPhone Calendar app.
1. Start the Calendar app on your iPhone
2. Next, find the event that you would like to Edit. You can make use of search option, in case you have too many entries in the Calendar App.
3. Once you find the event, access the event details by tapping on the Event Name.
4. On the Event Details Screen, tap on the Edit option located at the top right corner of your screen.
5. Next, make your desired changes to the Event and tap on Done from the top right corner of your screen.
Delete Events in iPhone Calendar App
As it can happen in any work or non-work related situation, meetings or other scheduled events can get cancelled. In such a case, you can Delete or Remove the entry for the Event on your iPhone Calendar app by following the steps below.
1. Open the Calendar App on your iPhone.
2. Next, find the Calendar Event that you would like to delete. You can either scroll through the Calendar entries or tap on the Search icon to find the event that you want to delete.
3. Once you are able to locate the event, tap on the Name of the Event (See image below)
4. On the Event Details screen, tap on the Delete Event option, located at the bottom of your screen.
5. Next, you will see a pop-up. Tap on Delete Event to confirm deletion of this Event on your iPhone Calendar.