Now that you have Set Up Your New iPhone, you will now need to set up your preferred Email Accounts on iPhone, in order to remain connected with your Email Contacts. Let us take a look at How to Setup Gmail, Outlook or other Email Accounts on your iPhone.
Setup Email Accounts On iPhone
iPhone has its own Mail App and many users end up setting up their New iPhone using the default Email address of the Mail app as provided during the Setup process.
However, it is really easy to Change the Default Email Address on your iPhone or iPad at any time. In-fact, the Mail App on iPhone allows you to Add and Use Multiple Email Accounts.
In order to change the default Email Address on your iPhone or iPad, you will first need to Add the new Email Address to your iPhone using steps as provided below.
Once you Add your Email Account to iPhone, you will have the option to sync other supported services like Calendars, Contacts, Notes and more.
Add Email Accounts On iPhone
Irrespective of whether you are using Gmail, Outlook or any other Email client, the steps to setup an Email Account on iPhone or iPad are exactly the same.
1. From the Home Screen of your iPhone or iPad, tap on Settings.
2. On the Settings screen, tap on the Mail option.
3. On the next screen, tap on Accounts (See image below).
4. On the Accounts screen, tap on Add Account.
5. On the next screen, tap on your Email Account Client name (Google, Outlook and others). In this case we will be tapping on Google.
6. On the next screen, Enter your Email ID and tap on the Next button.
7. Next, enter the Password for your Email Account and tap on the Next button.
8. On the next screen, you can Enable or Disable the option to sync Mail, Contacts, Calendars and Notes associated with your Email Account on iPhone.
In general, you will find Mail, Contacts and Calendars turned ON by default on this screen, while Notes will be Turned OFF. You can move the Slider for Notes to ON position, in case you want to store Notes on this Email Account.
Once you have configured the Sync options, tap on the Save option, located at the top right corner of your screen (See image above)
Note: In case you have turned on 2-factor authentication for your Email Account, you will have to go through another screen.
Once your Email Account has been added to iPhone, open the Mail App and you should be able to see all your Emails for the Email Account that you just added to your iPhone (See image below).
Similarly, you can Add more Email Accounts to iPhone, in case you have the need to use multiple Email Accounts on your iPhone.