In case Apple Music is not showing up in iTunes on Mac, the issue in most cases is due to iTunes preferences settings on Mac and this can be easily fixed.
Apple Music Not Showing Up in iTunes
The problem of Apple Music Not Showing up in iTunes is usually experienced by those users who signup for Apple Music using their iPhone or iPad and are surprised to see Apple Music not appearing in iTunes on their Mac.
As mentioned above, this issue in most cases is due to certain boxes not being ticked in iTunes Preferences Menu on Mac.
In some cases, the problem could also be due to minor software glitches on Mac or due to an iTunes glitch preventing Apple Music from showing up in iTunes.
Whatever maybe the case, the problem of Apple Music Not Showing Up in iTunes on Mac can be easily fixed by selecting the required options in iTunes Preferences Menu and by clearing software or iTunes glitches (in case required).
Fix Apple Music Not Showing Up in iTunes on Mac
Follow the steps below to fix the problem of Apple Music not showing up in iTunes on Mac
1. Open iTunes on your Mac by clicking on the iTunes icon in the Dock of your Mac.
2. Next, click on iTunes tab in the top Menu Bar of your Mac and then click on Preferences… option in the drop-down menu (See image below)
3. On the Preferences screen, click on the General tab (in case it is not already selected) and then check the little box next to Show Apple Music Features and click on the OK button to save your preferences for iTunes.
4. In case “Show Apple Music Features” is already selected and Apple Music is not showing in iTunes, Uncheck the box and then click OK.
5. Next, click on iTunes tab in the top Menu Bar of your Mac and then click on Preferences… option in the drop-down menu.
6. On the Preferences screen, click on the General tab, check the box for Show Apple Music Features. and click on OK.
Steps 4, 5 and 6 are applicable in case a software glitch or iTunes bug was preventing Apple Music from appearing in iTunes on your Mac.