The Calendar App on iPhone and Mac allows you to show the national holidays for your Country or Region. You will find below the steps to Show Holidays on iPhone and Mac Calendars.
Show Holidays On iPhone and Mac Calendars
Showing Holidays in the Calendar App on iPhone, iPad and Mac allows you to properly schedule your work, appointments and holiday plans.
Depending on your Language and Region Settings, a holiday Calendar for your Country or Region will be readily available on your device.
All that is required to show holidays on iPhone and Mac Calendars is to simply open Calendar settings and select the Holiday Calendar for your Country as available on your device.
1. Show US Holidays On iPhone Calendar
Follow the steps below to Show US Holidays on iPhone Calendar App.
1. Open the Calendar app on iPhone.
2. Next, tap on Calendars tab in the bottom menu bar.
3. On the Calendars screen, check the option for US Holidays and tap on Done.
That is all it takes to show Holidays on the Calendar App on iPhone.
2. Show UK Holidays on iPhone Calendar
If you are living in United Kingdom, the holiday Calendar for UK should be readily available on your iPhone.
However, if you are moving to UK and the holiday Calendar for United Kingdom is not available on your iPhone, you will have to first add the UK Holidays Calendar to your iPhone.
1. Go to Settings > General > Language & Region.
2. On the next screen, scroll down and tap on Region.
3. On the Region screen, select United Kingdom as your Region and tap on Done.
Once United Kingdom is set as the region on your iPhone, the holiday Calendar for United Kingdom will become available on your iPhone.
1. Open the Calendar app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on Calendars tab in the bottom menu.
3. On the Calendars screen, select UK Holidays and tap on Done to confirm.
Note: The same steps can be used to Add Holiday Calendar for Australia, New Zealand and other Countries on your iPhone.
3.Show Holidays in Calendar App On Mac
Follow the steps below to show Holidays in the Calendar App on Mac.
1. Open the Calendar App on your Mac.
2. Next, click on the Calendar tap in top menu bar and select Preferences in the drop-down menu.
3. On the Preferences screen, select the General tab and select Show Holidays calendar option.
If that doesn’t work, try to refresh the app. Simply click on the View menu and then select Refresh Calendars.