If you have forgotten your WiFi Network Password, you will find below the steps to View WiFi Password in Windows 10.
Find WiFi Password In Windows 10
Like most users, it is likely that your WiFi Network was setup by the service provider and you were asked to type in your WiFi Network Password during the setup process.
If you are still using the same setup, you should be able to find your WiFi Network Name written on a sticker attached to the backup of the Modem/Router.
As far as the WiFi Password is concerned, you may have written it down somewhere or recorded it on a text file on your computer.
Luckily, it is not a problem if you have lost or forgotten your WiFi Password. Most devices store the WiFi Password in memory and make it it easy for users to access this information.
How to Find WiFi Password in Windows 10
You can follow the steps below to check or view your WiFi Network Password in Windows 10.
1. Open Settings on your computer and click on Network & Internet.
2. On the next screen, click on Status in the left-pane. In the right-pane, scroll down and click on Network and Sharing Center.
3. On Network and Sharing Center screen, click on your WiFi Network.
4. On the next screen, click on Wireless Properties button.
5. On Wireless Network properties screen, click on the Security tab and check Show Characters option.
6. Once you check Show Characters box, you will be able view your WiFi Password in Network Security Key box.
Once you copy or note down the WiFi Password, make sure that you uncheck Show Characters box to prevent your password from being openly displayed.