If you are finding it difficult to locate the Mouse Pointer on your computer, you can find below the steps to Change Mouse Pointer Size and Color in Windows 11.
Change Mouse Pointer Size and Color in Windows 11
While many users manage to work with the default size, shape and color of the default white Mouse Pointer in Windows 11, there are others who find it Small, Thin and difficult to spot on the screen of the computer.
The problem with locating the Cursor or Mouse Pointer becomes more pronounced if the LCD monitor is set to a high resolution.
Hence, Windows 11 provides the option to change the Size and the Color of Mouse Pointer to suit your own visual requirements.
1. Make Mouse Pointer Larger or Smaller
If you feel that the size of the Mouse Pointer is small or large, you can increase or decrease the size of mouse pointer to suit your own requirements.
1. Open Settings > select Accessibility in the left-pane and click on Mouse pointer & touch in the right-pane.
2. On the next screen, use the Slider to increase or decrease the size of Mouse Pointer.
After this, try to use the Mouse and you will be able to see the change in Mouse Pointer Size.
2. Change Mouse Pointer Color in Windows 11
You can change the colour of the cursor or mouse pointer to make it prominent and easier to spot on the screen of your computer.
1. Open Settings > click on Accessibility > Mouse Pointer & Touch in the right-pane.
2. On the next screen, you can select from White, Black, Inverted or Custom Color options.
If you select the Custom option, you can select from any of the Recommended colors or click on Choose another color option to select other colors.