1. This website is primarily meant for recreational use. Hence, we do not guarantee the accuracy and correctness of any information appearing on this site.
2. You may land on external sites by clicking on advertisements and links appearing on this site. All such links and references to other sites are provided for additional information and further action based on your own judgment and free will. We cannot guarantee the correctness and accuracy of information appearing on external sites.
3. It is important for you to understand that product reviews and information appearing on this website are based on the information and data as provided by the distributor/agent/or the manufacturer of the product/service and also based on the the authors own understanding of the product or services. It is recommended that you do your own research before buying/using any product or service discussed on this website.
3. We may review health, nutrition or fitness related products and apps. It is essential that you consult your physician or a heath care practitioner before using any health related product or service. Techbout.com and its writers are in no way qualified to offer health, fitness, or expert advice in any field.
4. Technical, medical and scientific information changes rapidly. Hence, we do not guarantee the accuracy of any information appearing on this site. The chances of information on this website being out of date or even inaccurate and erroneous cannot be ruled out.
5. By using this website you are confirming that you agree to all terms and conditions mentioned above and elsewhere on this website. We reserve the right to change, modify or delete any/all information appearing on this website at any time without providing notice of such actions.
We take plagiarism seriously, any website/blog directly republishing our RSS feeds or website content as their own without providing a reference and link to the original source will be reported by the process of a formal complaint to Google, its advertising partners (Google AdSense & others) and also to the web hosting and domain registering companies.