As you may have noticed the Contacts app on iPhone does not allow you to delete more than 1 Contact at time, which is not convenient, in case you want to delete Multiple Contacts on your iPhone. Hence, this article showing you How to Delete Multiple Contacts on iPhone and iPad.
Delete Multiple Contacts On iPhone
The Contacts list on your iPhone can end up becoming too overcrowded and inconvenient to use, as you continue adding new Contacts to your Contacts List.
Also, you may come to realize that many of these Contacts are no longer in touch with you and there is no reason to keep such Contacts on your Contacts List.
However, the default Contacts app on your iPhone and iPad only allows you to delete 1 Contact at a time, which makes deleting multiple contacts an extremely laborious and annoying task.
Luckily there is an app called ‘Simpler Contacts’, which makes it really easy to Delete Multiple Contacts on your iPhone and iPad.
Delete Multiple Contacts On iPhone Using Simpler Contacts App
Listed below are the steps to delete multiple Contacts on your iPhone or iPad, by making use of the Simpler Contacts App.
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone, search for Simpler Contacts app and download the app to your iPhone.
2. Once the app has been downloaded, Open the Simpler Contacts app on your iPhone or iPad.
3. Once you open the app, you will be prompted to Allow Access to Contacts on your iPhone. Tap on Access Contacts button, to allow the Simpler Contacts app to access your Contacts (See image below)
4. Next, you will see a pop-up, tap on OK
5. Follow the instructions to Set up Simpler Contacts app on your iPhone.
6. Next, tap on Contacts from the bottom menu (in case you are not already on the Contacts screen)
7. On the Contacts screen, tap on the Pencil icon (located near the top right corner of your screen)
8. Next Select all the Contacts that you want to delete, by tapping on them.
9. Now Tap on the Trash Can icon to delete the selected Contacts.
10. You will see a pop-up, tap on Delete to remove the selected contacts from your iPhone
We hope you enjoyed this article and were able to delete multiple Contacts from your iPhone or iPad.