Google Chrome is the most popular web browser and you can find below the steps to download & install Google Chrome browser on Windows computer, MacBook and iPhone.
Install Google Chrome on Windows, Mac and iPhone
While Android Phones and Chromebooks come with Google Chrome as the default web browser, Apple devices like MacBook, iPhone and iPad come with their own default Safari browser.
Similarly, Windows 10/11 computers come with Chromium based Microsoft Edge as the default web browser.
Hence, Google Chrome browser needs to be downloaded and installed on Windows computer, MacBook, iPhone and iPad.
1. Download & Install Google Chrome on Windows 10/11 Computer
You can download and install Google Chrome browser on your computer from Microsoft Store and also from Google Chrome website.
1. Go to Google Chrome website and download the latest version of Google Chrome browser on your computer.
2. Select the location for ChromeSetup.exe file on your computer and click on Save.
3. Double-click on the downloaded ChromeSetup.exe file.
4. Wait for Google Chrome browser to be installed on your Windows Computer.
After Chrome browser is installed, you can add the Chrome Icon to Taskbar for easy access to browser.
2. Steps to Install Google Chrome on Mac
Follow the steps below to Reinstall Chrome browser on your Mac.
1. Go to Google Chrome’s website to download the latest version of Google Chrome on your computer.
2. Open the downloaded googlechrome.dmg file by double-clicking on it.
3. Move Google Chrome to the Applications Folder on your Mac.
You will find the Chrome browser installed and ready for use on your Mac.
3. Download & Install Google Chrome on iPhone
While iPhone comes with its own native Safari browser, there are many users who want to have Google Chrome as a backup or alternate web browser.
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone.
2. Once you are on App Store, search for Chrome and tap on Get to download Chrome App on your iPhone.
3. Once Chrome is downloaded, Open Chrome App and follow the instructions to Install Chrome on your iPhone.