You won’t see any option to login to iCloud on iPhone, iPad or iPod. However, you can make use of workaround as provided below to login to icloud.com on your mobile device.
Login to iCloud on iPhone or iPad
It’s quite easy to log into icloud.com using any web browser on your Mac or PC.
However, when you try to access icloud.com on iPhone using Safari or Chrome, you will only see the options to Set up iCloud, Open Find My iPhone and Open Find My Friends.
You won’t find any option to Login to your iCloud Account, which leaves many users wondering as to how to login to iCloud on iPhone or iPad.
Workaround to Login to iCloud on iPhone or iPad
Currently, the option to login to your iCloud Account is only available on the desktop version of Apple’s icloud.com website.
Hence, a simple workaround to login to iCloud on iPhone or iPad would be to use the “request desktop site” option as available in Safari and Chrome browsers.
Since, Apple’s icloud.com website is not optimized for mobile devices, you may find it difficult to read the menus and content.
The only solution to this problem is zoom-in and scroll as required to access the information that you are looking for on icloud.com.
1. Quick Way to Login to iCloud On iPhone
1. Open Safari browser on your iPhone and visit icloud.com.
2. Once you are on mobile version of iCloud, tap and hold on the Refresh symbol located at the right corner of URL address bar.
3. On the popup, tap on Request Desktop Site option.
This should immediately take you to the desktop version of iCloud on iPhone.
Note: This method may sometimes take you to the welcome URL and not to iCloud Login screen. If this happens, refresh the URL once again by tapping and holding the Refresh symbol.
2. Login to iCloud on iPhone Using Request Desktop Site option in Safari
Alternatively, you can also tap on the Share Icon to reach the desktop version of iCloud in Safari browser.
1. Using Safari browser, visit icloud.com on your iPhone.
2. Once you are on mobile version of iCloud, tap on the Share icon located in the bottom menu.
3. From the list of options, tap on Request Desktop Site.
This will take you to iCloud Login page, as available on the desktop version of icloud.com website.
3. Login to iCloud on iPhone using Chrome
Follow the steps below to request desktop version of iCloud in Chrome browser for iPhone.
1. Open Chrome browser on your iPhone or iPad and visit icloud.com.
2. Once you are on iCloud, tap on 3 dot Chrome icon located at the top right corner of your screen.
3. From the drop-down menu, tap on Request Desktop Site (See above image).
Note: The results using this method can be inconsistent. You may have to repeat step 2/3 again to reach the desktop version of iCloud on your mobile phone.