While there are multiple ways to Mirror Android screen to TV, the easiest way is to attach Google’s Chromecast Device to your TV and use the Cast feature as available on many Android Devices.
Mirror Android Screen to TV
When you Mirror Android Screen to TV, you will be looking at a mirror image of the screen of your Android Phone or Tablet on the big screen of your Home Television.
Once Android screen is Mirrored on TV, any media (YouTube, Movie, etc.) that you play on the screen of your Android Phone or Tablet will be displayed on the TV Screen.
As mentioned above, the easiest way to play media from Android Phone or Tablet to TV is by using Chromecast, which needs to be plugged into the TV and Setup using Google Home App.
For instructions to Attach Chromecast device to TV and Setup Chromecast, you can refer to this guide: How to setup Chromecast on Android Phone.
1. Mirror Android Screen to TV Using Cast Feature
The easiest way to Mirror Android Screen to TV is to use the in-built “Cast” feature as available on most Android devices.
1. Open Settings on your Android phone or Tablet and tap on Display.
2. On the Display screen, tap on the Cast option.
3. On the next screen, tap on your Chromecast device and this will mirror the screen of your Android Phone to TV.
4. Now, open Chrome browser on your Android Phone and visit YouTube, Netflix or any website.
You will see the display of your Android Phone being mirrored to the screen of your TV.
Note: If the Cast option is not available on Samsung Galaxy and other Android devices, you can use the second method as provided below.
2. Mirror Android Screen TV Using Google Home App
If your Android Phone or Tablet does not support the Cast feature, you can make use of Google Home App to Mirror Android screen to TV.
1. Open Google Play Store on your Android Phone > download and Install Google Home App on your Android Device.
2. Open Google Home App on your Android Phone and tap on your Chromecast Device.
Note: If you have multiple devices, scroll down to locate your Chromecast device.
3. On the next screen, tap on Cast my Screen option.
4. On the confirmation pop-up, tap on Cast screen option.
Now, when you open Chrome browser on your Android phone and visit any website or play any video. You will immediately see the display being mirrored on the large screen of your TV.
At any time, you can stop casting by going to the Home App and tapping on Stop Mirroring option.
The Screen Mirroring feature using Chromecast is available on most Android devices running Android 4.4.2 or later.
3. Mirror Android Screen Without Opening Home App
If you are interested, it is possible to Mirror Android screen to TV without opening the Home App. You can do this by adding the Cast Icon to the Status Bar of your Android Phone.
1. Drag your finger down the screen of your Android Phone to open the Status Bar.
2. Next, tap on the Edit option, located at the top-right corner.
Note: If you do not see the Edit option, go to Settings > Notifications & Status bar > Toggle ON Positions.
3. On the next screen, drag Cast or Screen Mirroring to the status bar.
After this, you can start Mirroring the screen of your Android Phone to TV by going to the Status bar and tapping on the Screen Mirroring icon.
Chromecast Not Mirroring Android Screen to TV
Follow the steps below, if you are facing problem and unable to Mirror Android Screen to TV.
1. Open Settings > tap on Applications (or Apps).
2.On Samsung devices, you may have to tap on Application Manager.
3. On Application Manager screen, scroll down and tap on Google Play Services.
4. On the next screen, tap on Permissions Manager (or Permissions).
5. On App Permissions screen, enable the option for Microphone by moving the Toggle to ON Position.
After this, the Screen Mirroring option should be available and working on your Android Phone.