Super Mario Run with its amazing high quality graphics can end up draining the battery life of your iPhone or iPad. You will find below the steps to save battery life while playing Super Mario Run on iPhone and iPad.
Super Mario Run
Super Mario run is a side-scrolling endless running game developed by Nintendo. The game features Nintendo’s legendary character Mario running from left to right on the screen of your smartphone or tablet. The user is required to control and maneuver Mario over gaps, obstacles, enemies and over coins to collect them.
According to analytics firm Apptopia, Super Mario Run has been downloaded 2.85 million times on the first day of its launch (15th December 2016), beating out Pokemon Go which had 900,000 first day downloads.
The first day download numbers are much higher according to App Annie, which puts the figure at 3.5 million (in US alone). Another firm, Sensor Towers is reporting 5 million worldwide first day downloads.
Since the game is super addictive and features high quality graphics, you are better off adopting battery saving measures while playing Super Mario Run on your iPhone.
Save iPhone Battery Life While Playing Super Mario Run
1. Start Super Mario Run on your iPhone or iPad.
2. You will be greeted with “Tap to Begin” screen, tap anywhere on the screen to begin the game.
3. On the next screen, tap on the Menu button located at the bottom left corner of your screen.
4. Next, tap on the Settings icon.
5. On the Settings screen, tap on Options.
6. On the next screen, tap on the button Next to Rendering and set its value to “Low”. Similarly, Set Graphics Settings to “Low” Mode (See image below).
7. After setting Rendering and Graphics to Low, tap on “X” button located at the bottom left corner of the screen to save your options.
While Setting Rendering and Graphics to Low Mode has an impact on the quality of graphics and smoothness of the display, it saves battery life and allows you to carry on playing Super Mario Run for a longer time on your iPhone or iPad.
Turn on Low Power Mode
Another option that you can try is to Play Super Mario Run with Low Power Mode Enabled On your Device. While in Low Power Mode, your iPhone or iPad will automatically take the required measures to conserve battery life on your iOS device.
1. From the Home Screen of your iPhone or iPad, tap on Settings
2. On the Settings screen, tap on Battery.
3. On the next screen, Enable the option for Low Power Mode (See image below).