If you are on a limited data plan, make sure that your iPhone is not using expensive Cellular data to upload Photos to iCloud. You will find below the steps to stop iCloud Photos from using Cellular Data on iPhone.
Stop iCloud Photos From Using Cellular Data On iPhone
Once the option for iCloud Photos is enabled on iPhone, all the Photos and Videos that you take on your device get automatically uploaded to iCloud and they can be accessed on all your devices.
While this feature automatically saves all your Photos to iCloud, users on Limited Data Plans can get badly burned, if iPhone ends up using Cellular Data while uploading Photos to iCloud.
Hence, the need to stop iPhone from using your expensive Cellular Data to upload Photos to iCloud.
Prevent iCloud Photos From Using Cellular Data on iPhone
iPhone makes it really easy to enable or disable Cellular Data Usage while uploading Photos to iCloud.
1. Open Settings on your iPhone.
2. On the Settings screen, scroll down and tap on Photos.
3. On the Photos screen, scroll down and tap on Cellular Data.
4. On the next screen, move the toggle next to Cellular Data to OFF position.
After this setting, your iPhone will no longer use Cellular Data to upload photos to iCloud.
Photos and videos that you shoot on iPhone will only be uploaded to iCloud whenever your iPhone is connected to WiFi Network.
- How to Setup and Use iCloud Photo Library on Mac
- How to Setup and Use iCloud Photo Library On iPhone or iPad