You can gain quick access to your Notes by adding ‘Notes Widget’ to the Lock Screen of your device. You will find below the steps to Add Notes to Lock Screen on iPhone or iPad.
Add Notes to Lock Screen on iPhone
The Notes App on iPhone can be effectively used to list your daily appointments, create Shopping List, To-Do List and it also allows you collaborate with others on a common project.
With default settings, your daily appointments list, shopping list and other Notes will be located within the Notes App on your iPhone or iPad.
This means that you will have to launch the Notes App and search for the Note, every time you want to access a particular Note on your iPhone.
However, it is possible to cut down these extra steps by adding ‘Notes Widget’ to the Lock Screen of your device.
Once the Notes Widget is added to Lock screen, you will able to quickly access your Notes by swiping right on the screen of your iPhone or iPad.
Steps to Add Notes Widget to Lock Screen
Follow the steps below to Add Notes Widget to the Lock Screen of your iPhone.
1. Swipe-right on the screen of your iPhone to access the Lock Screen Widgets.
2. On the Widgets screen, scroll down to bottom and tap on the Edit option.
3. On Add Widgets screen, scroll down to ‘More Widgets’ section and tap on the + icon located next to Notes entry.
4. Tap on Done to save this change on your iPhone.
Now, when you swipe-right on the screen of your iPhone, you will find your Notes in the Notes Widget.
- How to Get Weather On iPhone Lock Screen
- How to Password Protect Notes On iPhone or iPad
- How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone and iPad