You can boot Windows 10 from USB Drive, in case your Computer is going through problems and preventing you from accessing your files and data.
Boot Windows 10 From USB Drive
In order to Boot Windows 10 from USB Drive, you will need to get hold of a Windows 10 Bootable USB Drive which you must have already prepared, to deal with this kind of a situation.
In case you do not have a Bootable USB Drive, you can still create one right now by going to another computer running Windows 10 operating system.
The process to create a Windows 10 Recovery Drive is really easy, just follow the steps outlined in: How to Create Bootable Windows 10 USB Drive.
Steps to Boot Windows 10 From USB Drive
Shutdown your computer (if it is ON) and follow the steps below to Boot your Windows 10 Computer from USB drive.
1. Insert Windows 10 Bootable USB Drive into the USB Port of your computer.
2. Press the Power button to start your computer.
Note: You may have to enable USB Boot in BIOS, if your computer is not booting up from USB Drive.
3. Once your computer boots, click on Repair this computer option on Windows Setup screen that appears.
4. Next, click on Troubleshoot > Advanced options.
5. On the next screen, click on Startup Settings.
6. On the Startup Settings Screen, click on the Restart button located at the bottom right corner of your screen.
7. On the Startup Settings screen, you will see Multiple startup options that you can choose from to troubleshoot your computer.
The most commonly used option for troubleshooting problems on a computer is Safe Mode, that can be accessed by pressing the F4 key on the keyboard of your computer.
After this you should be able to identify and fix the problems on your computer.