It is really easy to switch from English to Chinese, Arabic, Spanish and host of other Languages on iPhone. You will find below the steps to change Language and Region on iPhone and iPad.
Change Language and Region on iPhone or iPad
As you must have noticed, iPhone prompts you to choose Language and Region right during the setup process of your new device.
However, it is also possible to change Language and Region later on, in case you completed the setup process with the default Language (English) and did not choose your Language and Region during the setup process.
Another reason for changing Language and Region on iPhone or iPad would be if you are moving to a new Country or frequently travel between Countries.
1. How to Change Language on iPhone
Follow the steps below to Change Language on iPhone.
1. Open Settings on iPhone or iPad and tap on General.
2. On the next screen, tap on Language & Region.
3. On the Language & Region screen, tap on iPhone Language.
4. On the next screen, tap on the Language to which you want to change your iPhone to and tap Done.
5. On the pop-up that appears, confirm your choice to complete this process.
Note: At times, iPhone may take a while to apply the changes.
2. How to Change Region On iPhone
Follow the steps below to change Region on iPhone.
1. Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad and tap on General.
2. On the General Screen, tap on Language & Region.
3. On the next screen, scroll down and tap on Region.
4. On the Region screen, select the Region that you want to change your iPhone and tap on Done.
5. On the Confirmation pop-up, tap on OK to complete the process.
If you change to a Region that has another Language, you will be prompted to change your Language. You can either tap on Cancel (if you prefer not to change Language) or tap on the Language that you would like to use.
Changing Region on iPhone may also change the way currency and temperature is displayed on your iPhone.