Snapchat offers Support in multiple languages and allows users to switch from its default support Language (English) to any other supported language that is more convenient. You can find below the steps to Change Support Language in Snapchat on your Android Phone or iPhone.
Change Support Language in Snapchat
Depending on your location, you might be able to see about 20 supported languages on Snapchat, including Chinese, Spanish, French, Italian and other major Languages.
You can see if your Language is supported right now on your iPhone or Android Phone by following the steps below. In case your desired language is available, you can easily make a switch to your desired language.
1. Open Snapchat on your iPhone or Android Phone.
2. Next, tap on the Snapchat Ghost Icon located at the top left top corner of your screen.
3. On the next screen, tap on the Gear Shaped Settings Icon located at the top right corner of your screen.
4. On the Settings screen, scroll down and tap on the Support option.
5. On the support screen, Scroll down to the Language section and then tap on the Current Language (See image below).
6. On the next screen, you will be able to choose from any of the supported languages by tapping on the Language that you want to switch to on Snapchat.
That will be it, you will now be able to use Snapchat support in your own language.