In case you have been printing articles from websites, you must have noticed that articles are always printed with various Ads, Social Sharing buttons, Polling Widgets and other unnecessary stuff. You will find below the steps to Print Articles From Websites without Ads on iPhone or iPad.
Print Articles From Websites Without Ads on iPhone or iPad
Most Websites on the internet make use of Ads, in order to recover the cost of running, managing and creating content that can be made available for free to its reader.
While Ads, Social Media buttons, Poll Widgets and other such stuff look good on online webpages, they are not at all suitable or useful on printed paper.
Printing webpages in their online form leads to unnecessary wastage of paper, toner and also distracts you from the main content of the article.
Luckily, it is possible to print articles from websites, without Ads and other unnecessary stuff on your iPhone or iPad using steps as provided below.
- Related: How to Print Webpages Without Ads on Mac.
Steps to Print Articles From Websites Without Ads On iPhone
Follow the steps below to print a stripped down version of an article without Ads on your iPhone or iPad.
1. Open the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad
2. Using Safari browser, open the article on the website that you want to print without Ads.
3. Once the article is open on your iPhone, tap on the Safari Reader Mode Button located at the top left corner of the URL bar in Safari browser on your iPhone. This will convert the article to reader mode on the screen of your iPhone.
4. Once you are in Safari Reader mode, tap on the Sharing Icon located in the bottom menu (See image below).
5. On the Sharing action menu that appears, tap on the Print option.
6. On the next screen, you can Adjust the printer options as required and then tap on the Print button located at the top right corner of your screen.
Once the article is printed, you will see the article printed only with the required content and without Ads, Social Media buttons and other distracting stuff.
Instead of printing the article on paper, you can also save the stripped down version of the article by using steps as mentioned in this article: How to Save Webpages as PDF on iPhone or iPad.