The “Last seen” feature in WhatsApp allows others to see the exact time you were active on WhatsApp. You can find below the steps to Hide WhatsApp Last Seen on iPhone and Android Phone.
Hide WhatsApp Last Seen
The “Last Seen” feature in WhatsApp is enabled by default on both iPhone and Android Phone, which allows people to clearly see when you were Last Seen or active on WhatsApp.
This information can be used by your Contacts to guess whether or not you have seen or read their Messages.
Also, if you were checking WhatsApp at 3 AM, it can make your Contacts start wondering as to what you were doing at such an hour at night.
Luckily, WhatsApp provides the option to change this default setting and hide “Last Seen” from Everyone or Allow only those in your Contacts List to see your Last Seen Status.
Before going ahead with the steps to Hide WhatsApp Last Seen, you need to be aware that Hiding WhatsApp Last Seen will also prevent you from seeing “Last Seen” status of others in WhatsApp.
In simple terms, you need to allow others to see your “Last Seen” status, in order to see the “Last Seen” status of others in WhatsApp.
1. Hide WhatsApp Last Seen On Android Phone
Follow the steps below to hide WhatsApp Last Seen on your Android Phone or Tablet.
1. Open WhatsApp > tap on 3-dots Menu Icon located at top-right corner and select Settings in the drop-down menu.
2. From the Settings screen, navigate to Account > Privacy > Last Seen > On the pop-up, select Nobody to Hide “Last Seen” from everyone in WhatsApp
2. Hide WhatsApp Last Seen on iPhone
Follow these steps to below to Hide WhatsApp Last Seen on iPhone or iPad.
1. Open WhatsApp > Tap on the Settings tab located at bottom-right corner of the screen.
2. From the Settings screen, navigate to Account > Privacy > Last Seen > On the next screen, tap on Nobody to Hide WhatsApp Last Seen from everyone in WhatsApp.
After this, no one will be able to see or know when you were online or active on WhatsApp.