Here are some methods to recover the missing App Store Icon on iPhone or iPad, in case you are unable to find the App Store Icon on your iPhone and you are concerned that it may have been accidentally deleted.
Restore Missing App Store Icon On iPhone or iPad
In case you are worried about the possibility of App Store Icon being deleted on your iPhone, the good news is that it is not possible for you or anyone with access to your iPhone to delete the App Store Icon.
Although, it is possible to delete Apps on iPhone or iPad, certain native or permanent Apps and services like Messages, App Store & Others cannot be deleted from your iPhone.
Hence, the most likely possibility is that App Store Icon is misplaced somewhere on your iPhone or your device is preventing you from accessing the App Store.
With this reassurance, let us move ahead and try to recover the Missing App Store Icon on your iPhone or iPad.
1. Look For App Store On Your iPhone
It is quite possible that the App Store Icon is hiding in some mystery folder on your iPhone. Hence, it is a good idea to first ask your iPhone to check for the Missing App Store icon.
1. Swipe down on the screen of your iPhone
2. Next, type App Store in the search field.
Your iPhone should be able to bring up the App Store in the search results.
2. Reset Home Screen
It is possible that the App Store icon is hiding on a different Home screen. Hence, you can try resetting the home screen to make the App icons come back to their default places.
1. Tap on Settings > General.
2. On the next screen, scroll down all the way to the bottom and tap on Reset (See image below)
3. On the Reset Screen, tap on Reset Home Screen Layout option.
This will make the Home Screen Layout on your iPhone come back to its default settings, which should make it easy for you to locate the App store icon in its usual or default location.
3. Disable Restrictions on App Store
In case you cannot find the App store icon after looking everywhere on your iPhone, it is likely that your iPhone is preventing you from accessing the App Store.
This can happen, in case you had accidentally or intentionally placed restrictions on Installing of Apps on your iPhone.
1. Tap on Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions.
2. When Prompted, enter your four digit Screen Time Passcode.
3. Next, tap on iTunes & App Store Purchases > Installing Apps.
5. On Installing Apps screen, tap on Allowed option to enable Installing of Apps on your iPhone.
After this go back to the Home Screen and you should be able to find the missing App Store Icon on your iPhone.