In case you are looking for a way to transfer iPhone Contacts to Gmail, you will find below two different methods to transfer Contacts from iPhone to your Gmail Account.
1. Transfer iPhone Contacts to Gmail Using Settings
The easiest way to transfer iPhone Contacts to Gmail is to Add your Gmail Account to iPhone and then sync iPhone Contacts to your Gmail Account.
1. Open Settings on your iPhone
2. On the Settings screen, scroll down and tap on Accounts & Password option.
3. On the Accounts & Password screen, tap on Add Account option.
4. On the next screen, tap on Google.
5. On the next two screens, enter your Gmail Account User Name, Password and tap on Next.
6. On the next screen, slide Contacts to ON position.
In case you miss the above screen, tap on Settings > Accounts & Password > Gmail > On the next screen, move the Contacts Slider to ON position.
2. Transfer iPhone Contacts to Gmail Using iCloud
Another reliable way to transfer Contacts from iPhone to Gmail is to Sync iPhone Contacts to iCloud, download Contacts from iCloud to computer as .VCF file and import this file into your Gmail Account.
1. Sync iPhone Contacts to iCloud
By default, iPhone Contacts are set to sync to iCloud (unless you have disabled this option). Follow the steps below to make sure that iPhone Contacts are syncing to iCloud.
1. Tap on Settings > Apple ID.
2. On the Apple ID Screen, tap on iCloud.
3. On iCloud screen, set Contacts Slider to ON Position.
Now that all your iPhone Contacts are synced with iCloud, follow the steps below to download all your iPhone Contacts from iCloud to computer.
2. Download iPhone Contacts From iCloud to Computer
Follow the steps below to download iPhone Contacts from iCloud to your computer in as a .VCF file.
1. Using your Mac or PC go to iCloud.com and login to your iCloud Account.
2. Once you are in iCloud, click on the Contacts Icon.
3. On the next screen, make sure that All Contacts tab is selected in the side menu.
4. Next, click on the Gear icon located in the lower left corner of your screen and then click on Select All option. This will make sure that all your iCloud Contacts are selected for download to your computer.
5. With All Contacts selected, click on the Gear Icon again and select Export vCard option.
All your iCloud Contacts will be downloaded to your computer as a .VCF file. The next step is to import this .VCF file into your Gmail Account.
3. Import iPhone Contacts From Computer to Gmail
Follow the steps below to import iPhone Contacts .VCF file to your Gmail Account.
1. Using your PC or Mac, login to your Gmail Account.
2. Click on the Down Arrow and then click on Contacts in the drop-down menu.
3. On Google Contacts screen, click on More and then click on Import option.
4. In case the Import option is not yet supported, click on Go To Old Version in the pop-up.
5. On the Old version interface, click on More and then click on Import in the drop-down.
6. On the next screen, click on Choose File button, select the .VCF File from your computer and click on Import.
Once the .VCF File is imported, all your iPhone Contacts will become available in your Gmail Account.