To view PowerPoint presentations on iPad, you will have to transfer PowerPoint files in PPT format from PC to iPad. You will find below the steps to transfer PowerPoint Presentations to iPad or iPhone.
Transfer PowerPoint Presentations to iPad or iPhone
All that is required to transfer PowerPoint Presentations from PC to iPad or iPhone is to connect your iOS device to computer and make use of iTunes and Documents App or PowerPoint App to transfer PPT Files to iPhone.
iTunes needs to be installed on your computer and the Documents App or PowerPoint App needs to be installed on your iOS device.
As far as the computer is concerned, it can either be a Mac or PC as the procedure to transfer PPT files to iPhone is more or less the same on both Mac and Windows PC.
Transfer PowerPoint Files from PC to iPhone or iPad
Download and install the Documents App on your iPhone/iPad and follow the steps below to transfer PowerPoint Presentation files from PC to iPhone or iPad.
1. Connect iPhone to the USB Port of your computer.
2. Open iTunes on your computer and click on the Phone icon as it appears in the top menu bar in iTunes.
3. Next, click on the File Sharing option in side menu > select Documents or Keynote App and click on Add File button.
4. On the next screen, navigate to location of the PowerPoint file on your computer > select the PPT File that you want to transfer to iPhone and click on Open.
5. Next, make sure that Presentation File is selected and click on Done.
Once you click on Done, the selected PowerPoint File in PPT Format will be transferred to your iOS device (iPhone or iPad).
How to View PowerPoint Presentations on iPad or iPhone
Once the PowerPoint File is transferred to your iOS device, you can follow the steps below to open and View the PowerPoint Presentations on your iPad or iPhone.
1. Open the Documents App on your iPhone.
2. Once the App is open, tap on iTunes Files.
3. On the next screen, tap on your Presentation File.
Once the PPT file opens in Documents App, you will be able to view your PowerPoint Presentation on iPad or iPhone, just like you do on your PC.