The Notes App on Mac allows you to make your Notes more useful and informative by adding Photos, Videos and other attachments. In-fact, there are multiple ways to Add Photos and Videos to Notes on Mac.
Add Photos to Notes on Mac
For example, you can quickly create a To-do List using the Notes App on your Mac and access it at any time on your iPhone or iPad. Similarly, the Notes App can be used to store reference material and all kinds of useful information.
As you will agree, adding Pictures and Videos to Notes can enhance the quality of information on your Notes and make them more useful.
Add Photo to Notes Using Add Photo Option
The Notes App has an Add Photo icon which makes it easy to browse photos in the Photos App on your Mac and add them to any of your Notes.
1. Open the Notes App on your Mac.
2. Next, open an Existing Note or start a New Note by clicking on the New Note icon (See image below).
3. Once the New or Existing Note is open, click on the Add photo icon in the top Menu bar.
4. Clicking on the Add Photos icon will take you to the Photos App on your Mac.
5. Find the Photo that you want to Add to this Note and simply drag it to the open Note.
Add Photos to New Note Using Share Command
Let us assume that you are browsing the web and come across a picture that you want to store with a Note on your Mac. In such a case, you can make use of the Share option to Add photos to a Note on Mac.
1. Right-Click on the Photo that you have come across while browsing the web.
2. On the menu that appears, hover your mouse over the Share option and then click on Notes in the side-menu.
3. On the next screen, you can add Comments about the Picture and click on Save.
This way you can easily save Photos that you come across while browsing the internet to a Note on your Mac.
Add Photos to Existing Note On Mac Using Share Command
Follow the steps below to add Photos to an existing Note on your Mac.
1. Open the Notes App on your Mac
2. Next, open an existing Note to which you want to Add Photos to.
3. In case the Note is Locked, you will first need to Unlock the Note by entering your Note Password.
4. Once the Note is unlocked and open, visit the website where the photo that you want to add to your existing Note is located.
5. Once you find the photo, right-click on the Photo and then hover your mouse over the Share option and then click on Notes in the side-menu (See image below).
6. On the next screen, click on the Entry Next to Choose Note to open a drop-down menu.
7. From the drop-down, click on the Existing Note that you want to Add the Photo to and then click on the Save Button (See image below).
Before clicking on the Save button, you can also add your Comments about the Picture, and these will be saved below the Photo in Notes.
Add Photos to Note by using Copy and Paste Commands
Perhaps the easiest way to Add Photos to Notes is by using the copy and Paste Commands.
1. Using your web browser visit the website where the Photo that you want to Add to Notes is located.
2. Once you find the photo, right-click on the Photo and then click on Copy Image option in the menu that appears (See image below).
Note: You can also copy Photos from the Desktop or from any Folder on your Mac to Notes.
3. Next open the Notes App on your Mac
4. Open an Existing Note or start a New Note by clicking on the New Note icon (See image below).
5. Next, right-click your Mouse in the Note and choose the paste option in the menu that appears.
Note: You can also press Command + V keys on the keyboard of your Mac to paste the picture to Note.