If required, it is possible to block specific people from viewing your Snapchat Story. You can find below the steps to Block Someone from your Snapchat story.
Block Someone From Your Snapchat Story
The Story feature in Snapchat provides a great way to share what is going on in your life using Photos. However, there are always certain people that you may not want to see everything that you share on Snapchat.
For example, you may not want your supervisor, office colleagues, or someone from within in your Family or Friends circle to see everything that you share on Snapchat.
Hence, Snapchat provides the option to Block Contacts, which prevents them from viewing your Snapchat story.
The good thing about this feature is that the people that you block or prevent from seeing your story won’t even know that they have been blocked.
1. Steps to Block Someone from Your Snapchat Story
Follow the steps below to prevent a specific Contact from seeing your Story in Snapchat
1. Open Snapchat on your phone and tap on Snapchat Ghost icon located at top-left corner of the screen.
2. On the next screen, tap on the Gear icon located at the top-right corner of the screen.
3. On the Settings screen, scroll down to “Who Can…” section and tap on View My Story.
4. On My Story screen, tap on the Custom option.
5. On the next screen, you will see the list all your Friends on Snapchat. To block Someone, simply tap on the little box next to the person’s name (so that it gets a red cross mark).
In case there are more people, you can also block them by tapping on the little box next to their names.
As mentioned above, the Contacts that have been blocked won’t be able to know that they have been blocked and they will able to message you like everyone else.