By default, Snapchat shares your stories with all your Friends. In case you do not like this setting, it is possible to block specific people from viewing your Snapchat Story. You will find below the steps to block someone from your Snapchat story.
Block Someone From Your Snapchat Story
The Story feature in Snapchat provides a great way to share what is going on in your life using Photos. However, there is always someone or certain specific people that you do not want to see everything that you share on Snapchat.
For example, it could be your mother, your supervisor, office colleague, or someone that you do not necessarily want to see everything that you share on Snapchat.
In such cases, Snapchat allows you to block specific people from viewing your Story. The good thing about this feature is that the people that you block from seeing your Snapchat Story won’t even know that they have been blocked.
Steps to Block Someone From Your Snapchat Story
Follow the steps below to Block Someone from seeing your Snapchat Story
1. Open the Snapchat App on your iPhone or Android Phone.
2. Next, tap on the Snapchat Ghost icon located at the top-left corner of your screen.
3. On the next screen, tap on the Gear icon located at the top-right corner of your screen.
4. On the Settings screen, scroll down to “Who Can…” section and tap on View My Story.
5. On the next screen, tap on the Custom option.
6. On the next screen, you will see the list all your Friends on Snapchat. To block Someone From Your Snapchat Story, simply tap on the little box next to the person’s name (so that it gets a red cross mark).
In case there are more people, you can also block them from seeing your Snapchat story by tapping on the little box next to their names.
As mentioned above, the Contacts that you have blocked from seeing your Snapchat Story won’t be able to tell that they have been blocked and they will be able to message you like everyone else.