If you have the Chrome App installed on your iPhone, you can find below the steps to Cast Chrome Browser to TV from an iPhone or iPad.
Cast Chrome Browser To TV From iPhone or iPad
Google’s Chrome browser has an in-built “Cast” feature, which allows you to cast or project any video playing on your iPhone onto the larger screen of your Home Television.
Unfortunately, the “Cast” option of Chrome browser does not appear on many websites. Hence, we will be making use of Video & TV Cast App to Cast the screen of your iPhone on the big screen of your Home TV.
As you must have figured out, you must first Setup Chromecast device to work with your TV and iPhone, before following the steps to Cast Chrome Browser to TV.
Cast Chrome Browser to TV From iPhone Using TV Cast App
Follow the steps below to Cast Chrome browser to the big screen of Television using the TV Cast App as available on the App Store.
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone > search for Video & TV Cast App > Download and Install Video & TV Cast App on your iPhone.
Note: Make sure that you download Video & TV Cast for Chromecast and not Video and TV Cast for Fire TV’
2. Once the App is installed, open the Video & TV Cast App on your iPhone.
3. The Video & TV Cast App should immediately connect with your Chromecast Device. To confirm, take a look at your iPhone and see if you can find a Cast icon on the screen of your iPhone.
If the Cast button appears in Blue color, your Chromecast is already connected with the Video & TV Cast App . If not, tap on the Cast button.
4. Once you tap on the Cast button, you will see a pop-up, select the Name of Chromecast device that you want to connect to.
5. Next, open Chrome Browser on your iPhone and visit the website which contains the video that you want to watch on your TV
6. Once you are on the website, start playing the Video that you want to watch on the big screen of your TV
7. As the Video starts playing on your iPhone, you will see “Tap Here to Cast” link at the bottom of your screen (See image below).
8. Simply, tap on the link next Tap Here to Cast and the Video will start playing on the big screen of your Home TV.
While the free version of Video & TV Cast App allows you to cast videos from any website to TV, it does not allow you to Forward or Rewind the Videos. This feature is available in the paid version of the App, available for an In-app Purchase of $1.99.
There is also a Full version of the Video & TV Cast App, available for $6.99. This version allows you to block ads, bookmark sites, use desktop mode, change the homepage and Cast videos from the Camera Roll.
How to Stop Videos From Casting in TV Cast App
Whenever you are done watching the videos on the big screen of your TV, you can stop Videos from Casting by following the steps below.
1. Tap on the Cast icon, in the top right corner of your screen (See image below)
2. You will see a pop-up menu at the bottom of your screen, tap on Disconnect to stop the video that you are currently watching.
After the Video Stops playing, you can watch another Video at any time by opening the New Video on your iPhone and immediately tapping on the Tap Here to Cast link that you will see at the bottom of your iPhone’s screen.