Apple’s iOS and macOS devices make it really easy to convert Keynote presentation into PowerPoint format. You will find below the steps to Convert Keynote Presentation to PowerPoint on iPhone and Mac.
Convert Keynote Presentation to PowerPoint
The Keynote application as available on Mac and iOS devices is similar to PowerPoint software that allows Windows users to prepare presentations.
However, the Keynote software is exclusive to Apple devices and this can lead to compatibility issues when a Keynote file is shared with Windows users.
Hence, the Keynote app provides the option to convert the Keynote presentation file into PowerPoint format, before sharing it with Windows device users.
Once the Keynote presentation is converted to PowerPoint format, it can be easily viewed on Windows computers.
1. Convert Keynote Presentation to PowerPoint on iPhone and iPad
Follow the steps below to convert Keynote presentation to PowerPoint on iPhone or iPad
1. Open the Keynote App on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Open the Keynote presentation that you want to convert to PowerPoint or PDF.
3. Next, tap on 3-dots More icon located at the top right corner of your screen.
4. On the next screen, tap on the Export option.
5. On the Export screen, tap on PowerPoint.
6. On the pop-up, tap on Save to Files option.
7. on the next screen, make sure Documents Folder is selected and tap on Add.
The Keynote presentation as converted to PowerPoint Format will now be available on your Phone in the Documents Folder.
To access the file, tap on Files (located on the Home screen) > Documents > PowerPoint File.
Convert Keynote Presentation to PowerPoint on Mac
Follow the steps below to convert Keynote presentation to PowerPoint on Mac.
1. Open the Keynote Presentation that you want to convert to PowerPoint on your Mac.
2. Next, click on File tab in the top-menu bar > select Export To > PowerPoint option in the drop-down.
3. On the next screen, select the PowerPoint tab and click on Next.
4. Next, select the location where you want to save the converted Presentation file and click on Export.
The presentation file converted from Keynote to PowerPoint format will be stored at the selected location on your Mac.