If you are looking for a way to Delete Contacts from iPhone, you will find below the steps to remove Single, Multiple or All Contacts from iPhone.
Delete Contacts From iPhone
The Contacts List on iPhone includes both Contacts created and stored on iPhone and also Contacts syncing from your Email Accounts (Gmail, Outlook & Others).
Hence, the actual steps to Delete Contacts from iPhone depend on whether the Contacts are actually stored on your iPhone or they are syncing to iPhone from your Email Account.
1. Delete Contacts From iPhone
If the Contacts are stored on iPhone, you can follow the steps below to remove Contacts from iPhone.
1. Open the Contacts App on your iPhone and tap on the Contact that you want to remove.
2. On the Contacts screen, tap on the Edit option located at the top-right corner of your screen.
3. On the next screen, scroll down to bottom and tap on Delete Contact option.
4. On the confirmation pop-up, tap on Delete Contact to Confirm.
Similarly, you can repeat the above steps to remove more Contacts from iPhone.
2. Delete Multiple Contacts From iPhone Using iCloud
The only way to select and remove Multiple Contacts on iPhone is by going to your iCloud Account on a computer.
1. Using your computer go to icloud.com and log in to your iCloud Account.
2. Once you are in iCloud, click on Contacts.
3. On the next screen, select the Contacts that you want to delete > click on the Gear Shaped icon and click on Delete option in the menu that appears.
Note: To select multiple Contacts, press the Ctrl button and select the Contacts that you want to remove from iPhone.
The selected Contacts will be removed from your iPhone, once the changes made in your iCloud Account Sync to your iPhone.
3. Remove Gmail or Outlook Contacts from iPhone.
If the Contacts on your iPhone are being pulled from Gmail, Outlook, or Yahoo Mail, you can follow the steps below to Remove Email Account Contacts from iPhone.
1. Open Settings > tap on Passwords & Accounts.
2. On Passwords & Accounts screen, tap on your Email Account.
3. On the next screen, move the toggle next to Contacts to OFF position.
4. On the confirmation pop-up, tap on Delete from My iPhone to confirm.
All the Contacts that were syncing to iPhone from your Email Account will be removed.
4. Remove Multiple Gmail or Outlook Contacts from iPhone
As mentioned above, you can only delete Single or All Contacts on iPhone and there is no option to delete multiple Contacts on iPhone.
The only way to remove multiple Gmail or Outlook Contacts from iPhone is to delete those Contacts from the source account (Gmail, Outlook, etc.) and allow the changes to Sync to your iPhone.
The steps to remove multiple Contacts from the source account will depend on your Email service provider (Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo Mail).