The option to Logout is a not clearly displayed in the YouTube App on iPhone and this has left many users wondering about How to Sign out or Logout of YouTube App on iPhone.
Logout from YouTube on iPhone
When you start using YouTube on iPhone, it prompts you to Sign-in, which provides you with certain benefits.
For example, Signing into YouTube on iPhone allows you to Upload Videos, comment on YouTube Videos that you watch and start your own YouTube Channel.
Once you Login to YouTube on iPhone, the YouTube App keeps you always signed-in, until you decide to Sign-out or Logout from YouTube.
While the Sign out option is missing in YouTube App on iPhone, it is possible to use YouTube while you are Signed out of the YouTube App.
1. Use YouTube Signed Out on iPhone
If you prefer using YouTube without being signed-in, you can follow the steps below to Sign out of YouTube on iPhone.
1. Open the YouTube App on your iPhone.
2. Once you are in YouTube, tap on Account Icon located at top-right corner of your screen.
2. In the slide-up menu that appears, tap on Switch Account option.
3. On the next screen, tap on Use YouTube Signed Out option.
After this, you will be able to use YouTube without actually being signed in to your Google Account.
The advantage of this option is that your Google Account still remains associated with your device and you will be able to sign back into YouTube, without entering you User Name and Password.
2. Remove YouTube Account from Device
In case you do not want to use a YouTube Account, you can easily remove your Account from device by following the steps below
1. Open YouTube App on your iPhone and tap on the Account Icon.
2. In the slide menu that appears, tap on Switch Account option.
3. On the next screen, tap on Remove From this device option.
After this, your Google Account will no longer be associated with YouTube App on this particular device