Are you concerned about the possibility of Apps being accidentally deleted on your iPhone? If so, there is an easy way to prevent apps from being deleted on iPhone or iPad.
Prevent Apps From Being Deleted On iPhone
While you can always recover deleted apps on iPhone, you may still want to prevent accidental deletion of apps on your iPhone in order to avoid the hassle of installing back the Apps again.
Follow the steps below to prevent apps from being deleted on ur iPhone or iPad.
1. From the home screen of your iPhone, tap on Settings.
2. On the Setting screen, scroll down and tap on Screen Time.
3. On the screen time screen, tap on Content & Privacy Restrictions.
4. On the Content & Settings Restrictions screen, make sure the option for Content & Privacy Restrictions is toggled ON and tap on iTunes & App Store Purchases.
5. On the next screen, tap on Deleting Apps option.
6. On the Next screen, tap on Don’t Allow to prevent deleting of Apps on your iPhone.
After this setting, your Kids or anyone else with temporary access to your device won’t be able to delete Apps, without changing the settings to “Allow” for Deleting of Apps.
Confirm That Apps Cannot Be Deleted on your iPhone
Now that you have just disabled Apps from being deleted on your iPhone, it is a good idea to confirm that it is indeed not possible to delete Apps on your device.
1. From the home screen of your iPhone, tap and hold on any app icon on your device until the App icons start to Wiggle.
2. Since Deleting of the Apps has been disabled, you will not be able to see “X” symbol next to Apps on your iPhone.
In normal settings, tapping and holding on any of the App icons causes an “X” sign to appear at the top left corner of the App icons, allowing you to delete Apps by tapping on the X symbol.
This confirms that your kids or anyone that has temporary access to your device won’t be able to delete Apps on your iPhone without knowing your restrictions passcode.