If your iPhone is prompting you to Sign-in to iCloud multiple times, you will find below the steps to fix the problem of repeated Sign in to iCloud Pop-ups on iPhone.
Repeated Sign in to iCloud Pop-ups on iPhone
The case of repeated Sign-in to iCloud pop-ups on iPhone (also known as iCloud Login Loop Bug) is known to occur on older iPhones after an iOS update.
In a typical case, iPhone prompts you to Sign-in to iCloud. When you Sign in, it will prompt you again to Sign in, after only a few minutes.
Even if you Sign-in to iCloud multiple times, you will still find your iPhone prompting you to Sign-in.
You will find below, some of the methods that can fix this problem on your iPhone.
1. Sign-in to iCloud Using Settings
Signing into iCloud using the settings screen on iPhone is known to fix this problem.
1. Open Settings and tap on your Apple ID.
2. On Apple ID screen, tap on Name, Phone Numbers, Email tab.
3. On the pop-up, enter the password to sign-in to iCloud.
2. Power OFF & Restart
Power flushing the device can fix problems on iPhone by clearing stuck programs and processes.
1. Press and Hold down the Power button, until you see “Slide to Power OFF” screen.
2. Move the sider to the right to Power OFF your iPhone.
3. Wait for your iPhone to fully Power down.
4. After 60 seconds, Restart iPhone by pressing the Power Button.
After the iPhone restarts, you might be requested to enter your iCloud Password.
3. Sign-out and Sign-in to iCloud
Follow the steps below to sign-out of iPhone and sign-in back into iCloud.
1. Open Settings > tap on your Apple ID.
2. On Apple ID screen, scroll all the way down and tap on Sign Out.
2. If prompted, enter your Password Apple ID.
3. On the next screen, tap on the Sign-out option, located at the top-right corner.
4. On the next pop-up, tap on Sign out again.
5. Restart your iPhone > on Settings and tap on Sign-in to your iPhone.
6. On the pop-up, enter your Password again.
4. Reset WiFi Network
Many times, repeated iCloud pop-ups on iPhone can also be caused due to problems with the WiFi network.
Note down your WiFi Network Name, Password and follow the steps below to Reset Network Settings on your iPhone.
1. Go to Settings > General > scroll down and tap on Reset.
2. On the Reset screen, tap on Reset Network Settings.
3. Enter your Apple ID password in case you are prompted.
4. On the confirmation pop-up, tap on Reset Network Settings to confirm.
This will Erase all the Network settings on your iPhone and set them back to Factory Default Settings.
Hopefully, this should help you fix the problem of repeated iCloud pop-ups on your computer.