If the Private browsing option in Safari browser is missing on iPhone or iPad, you will find below the steps to enable back the Missing Safari Private Browsing Option on iPhone and iPad.
Safari Private Browsing Option Missing on iPhone
All that is required to browse privately using the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad is to open a new tab and tap on the Private option.
If the Private browsing option is missing when you open a new tab in Safari bowser, it is likely that you have placed restrictions for websites on your iPhone.
A simple solution for Safari Private browsing option missing on iPhone is to disable the web content restrictions as placed for certain websites on your iPhone.
Fix For Safari Private browsing Option Missing on iPhone
Follow the steps below to enable back the private browsing option in Safari browser on your iPhone.
1. Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
2. On the Settings screen, scroll down and tap on Screen Time.
3. On Screen time screen, tap on Content & Privacy Restrictions.
4. On the next screen, tap on Content Restrictions.
5. On Content Restrictions screen, scroll down and tap on Web Content.
6. On the next screen, tap on Unrestricted Access.
If you do not want to allow Unrestricted Access for all the websites on your iPhone, you won’t be able to use the Private browsing feature in Safari browser on your iPhone,
Unfortunately, there is really no way to restrict Websites on iPhone, while also being able to browse privately.
However, you can always temporarily allow Unrestricted Access to access the Safari Private browsing feature and later on put the restriction back for Adult Websites and other websites on your iPhone.