The Web version of WhatsApp (WhatsApp Web) makes it possible to use WhatsApp on a Laptop or Desktop computer. You can find below the steps to use WhatsApp Web on iPhone.
Use WhatsApp Web on iPhone
The Web version of WhatsApp is designed to works right away on a MacBook or Windows computer, without the need to download WhatsApp to the computer.
All that is required to use the web version of WhatsApp is to visit WhatsApp Web page on a computer and scan a QR code using your iPhone.
Once the QR Code is scanned by iPhone, you will find all your WhatsApp Messages appearing on the large screen of your computer.
1. Get WhatsApp on Your iPhone
As mentioned above, you still need an active WhatsApp Account installed on your iPhone, in order to access the option to use WhatsApp Web on a MacBook or Windows PC.
If you do not yet have a WhatsApp Account, you can refer to our guide to setup and use WhatsApp on iPhone.
2. Visit WhatsApp
Once you land on WhatsApp’s official WhatsApp Web page, you will see a QR Code on the screen of your computer, prompting you to scan the QR Code.
3. Scan QR Code With Your iPhone
1. Open WhatsApp on your iPhone > tap on Settings tab in bottom menu > On the next screen, select Linked Devices option.
2. On the next screen, tap on Link a Device option.
3. Next, point the Rear Camera of your phone towards the QR Code as available on the screen of your computer.
4. Once the QR Code appears on the screen of iPhone, tap on OK, GOT IT to scan the QR Code.
5. Start Using WhatsApp on Computer
Once the QR Code is scanned by iPhone, you will find your entire WhatsApp Account and Messages appearing on the large screen of your computer.
This allows you to start using WhatsApp on the computer, just like you do on your iPhone.