The AirDrop feature on iPhone allows you to wirelessly transfer Files, Photos and Videos from your iPhone to nearby devices. You will find below the actual steps to AirDrop from iPhone to iPad.
Transfer Files From iPhone to iPad Using AirDrop
AirDrop feature on iPhone makes use of Bluetooth technology to located nearby devices and WiFi Network to transfer Files.
Hence, you will have to make sure that WiFi and Bluetooth Networks are active and enabled on both your iPhone and iPad.
After enabling WiFi and Bluetooth, you will have to make sure that both devices are setup to receive files using AirDrop.
This can be done by following the steps below, both on your iPhone (sending device) and also on the iPad (receiving device).
1. Open Settings on your iPhone and enable Bluetooth by moving the toggle to ON position.
2. Similarly, make sure WiFi is enabled.
3. Go to Settings > General > Airdrop.
4. On the next screen, tap on Everyone option.
Similarly, repeat the above steps on your iPad to make sure that it can receive data from your iPhone.
AirDrop Files, Photos, Videos From iPhone to iPad
Once the AirDrop feature is setup on both devices, you can follow the steps below to transfer Photos, Videos and Files from iPhone to iPad.
1. Open Photos App on your iPhone > select photos that you want to AirDrop to iPad.
2. After selecting Photos, tap on the Share icon located at the bottom left corner of your screen.
3. On the next screen, tap on the Device Name that you want to Share Selected Photos with.
4. On iPad, you will be prompted to confirm whether or not you want to Accept the files. Tap on the Accept option.
Once, you tap on Accept, you will see immediately see Photos from iPhone appearing on iPad.