Are you unable to open Control Centre from Lock Screen of your iPhone? You will find below the steps to fix the issue of Control Center not working on iPhone or iPad.
Control Center Not Working on iPhone or iPad
The Control Center on iPhone or iPad makes it easy for you to access WiFi, Bluetooth, Do Not Disturb, Screen brightness, volume and other controls in one location.
Normally, swiping on the screen of your iPhone or iPad should immediately take you to the Control Center.
However, sometimes you may find it impossible to open the Control Center from Lock screen, no matter how many times you try to swipe up or down on the screen of your iPhone.
Fortunately, it is really easy to fix the issue of Control Center not working on iPhone or iPad.
Steps to Fix Control Center Not Working on iPhone
The swipe gesture to reveal Control Center from the Lock Screen should be enabled by default on your iPhone or iPad.
Since, you are unable to access Control Center from the Lock Screen, it is likely that access to Control Center from the Lock Screen has been disabled on your device.
1. Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad
2. On the settings screen, scroll down and tap on Touch ID & Passcode.
3. If prompted, enter your Lock Screen Passcode on the next screen.
4. On Touch ID and Passcode screen, scroll down to “Allow Access When Locked” section and move the toggle next next to Control Center to ON position.
5. Close the Settings screen and restart your iPhone.
Now, open your iPhone and try to access the Control Center by swiping up on the Lock screen of your iPhone.
Note: You need to swipe down from the top, in case of iPhone models without a Home button. In case of iPhone X, you need to swipe down from the right side of the notch.