If your computer is going through problems, you can find below the steps to Restore Windows 11 back to its previous working status using a System Restore Point.
System Restore Windows 11
System Restore Points should be available on your computer, if it was setup to automatically create system restore points and also if you had manually created a System Restore Point on the computer.
If this is the case, you can find below the steps to System Restore Windows 11 computer using an automated or manual System Restore Point as available on your computer.
Steps to System Restore Windows 11
If a valid System Restore Point is available on your device, you can follow the steps below to recover the computer using System Restore.
1. Click on Start button > Settings and select System in the left-pane. In the right-pane, scroll down and click on About.
2. On About screen, click on System Protection link, located in “Related Links” section.
3. On System Properties screen, select the Drive that you want to Restore and click on System Restore.
4. On System Restore screen, click on the Next button.
5. On the next screen, check Show more restore points option > select the Restore Point that you want to use and click on Next.
Note: After selecting Restore Point, it is better to click on Scan for affected programs option to take a look at Apps and programs that might be removed by the Restore process.
6. Click on Finish to start the System Restore process.
You will now see a pop-up indicating that progress of System Restore process. Once the Restore Process is completed, you will see a pop-up informing that your System has been restored.
After the Restore Process is completed, you should find your computer in the same working condition as it was when the System Restore Point was created.