If you are looking for a way to backup iPhone Photos to Windows 10 computer, you will find below 2 different methods to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC.
Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC
There are many users who prefer using iPhone as a mobile device and Windows PC for all their personal and work related computing needs.
Fortunately, transferring Photos from iPhone to Windows 10 computer is just as easy as transferring Photos from iPhone to Mac.
Similar to Mac, Windows 10 has its own native Photos App which makes it really easy to Transfer Photos from any connected device to computer.
In addition to Photos App, you can also use File Explorer to drag Photos from iPhone to Desktop or any other Folder on your computer.
1. Transfer Photos from iPhone to Windows 10 PC using File Explorer
As mentioned above, the easiest way to transfer photos from iPhone to Windows 10 computer is by using File Explorer.
1. Connect iPhone to computer and unlock iPhone by entering its Lock Screen Passcode.
2. If prompted, tap on Allow to provide your computer with access to iPhone.
3. Open File Explorer and navigate to This PC > iPhone > Internal Storage and open the DCIM Folder.
4. Once you are in DCIM folder, select Apple Folders > right-click on the Select Folders and click on Copy.
Note: Apple Folders contain Photos Stored on iPhone, while iCloud Folders contain iCloud Photos.
5. You can Paste the Folders to Desktop or create a New Folder and paste them into New Folder.
Depending on the size of Photo Folders, it can take anywhere from 30 seconds to several minutes to transfer all the Photos from iPhone to your computer.
2. Transfer Photos from iPhone to Windows 10 PC using Photos App
The Photos App in Windows 10 makes it easy to import photos from iPhone or iPad to your computer.
1. Connect iPhone to computer and open Photos App.
2. Once you are in Photos, select the Import tab and click on From a USB device option in the drop-down.
3. On the next screen, use the Down Arrow to select All Items. Once All Photos are selected you can uncheck Photos that you do not want to import (If required).
Note: You will also see Items Since Last Import option in the select box.
4. Once you are done with the selection, click on the Import option and wait for Photos to be transferred from iPhone to your computer.
Note: The imported Photos will be available in the Pictures Folder on your computer.