The iOS Mail App allows you to setup and Use Multiple Email Accounts on iPhone and makes it easy to send Emails from any of these Accounts.
Use Multiple Email Accounts On iPhone
In order to use Multiple Email Accounts on iPhone, the first step is to Add these Accounts to iPhone.
Once the Accounts are added, all the Emails received in these Accounts will be become available on your iPhone.
Also, Emails received from different service providers will be segregated and grouped in different Folders, bearing the service providers name (Gmail, Hotmail and others).
So, let us go ahead and take a look at the steps to add Email Accounts to iPhone, set default Email Address and switch between different Email Accounts on iPhone.
1. Add Email Accounts to iPhone
As mentioned above, the first step is to add your Work, Personal and other Email Accounts to iPhone.
1. Open Settings > scroll down and tap on Passwords & Accounts.
2. On the next screen, tap on Add Account option.
3. On the next screen, select your Email Service Provider (Google, Outlook and others).
4. Enter your Email ID and tap on Next > Enter the Password for your Email Account and tap on the Next button.
5. On the next screen, Enable the option to Sync Mail, Contacts, Calendars and tap on Save.
Note: If you have turned on 2-factor authentication for your Email Account, you will have to go through another screen.
6. Once Email Accounts are added, open the Mail app on your iPhone and you will see all your Emails Grouped under the Email Client that you just added to iPhone.
Similarly, you can repeat the above steps to Add your other Accounts to iPhone.
2. Set Default Email Address on iPhone
After adding different Email Addresses to iPhone, the next step is to designate a Default Email Account for sending Emails from your iPhone.
1. Open Settings. > Scroll down and tap on Mail.
2. On the next screen, tap on Default Account.
Note: The “Default Account” option appears only when you add two or more Email Addresses to iPhone.
3. On the next screen, select the Email Account that you want to set as the Default Account for Mail App on your iPhone.
After this, the Default Email Address will be used to send Emails from your iPhone.
3. How to Switch Between Email Accounts on iPhone
Follow the steps below to Switch between your personal and work related Email Addresses on iPhone.
1. Open the Mail App on your iPhone and tap on the Compose button, located at bottom-right corner of your screen.
2. On the New Message screen, tap on From: Email Address Field.
3. Tap on the From Field one more time – You will now see all your Email Accounts at the bottom of the screen.
4. Simply, tap on the Email Account that you would like to send the Email from (See above image)
The selected Email Address will show up in the “From” Field and this ensures that your Email Message is going from the right Email Address.