You can Add your Email Account to iPhone and manage all your Email Accounts within the Mail, without having to login to individual Email Accounts.
Add Email Account to iPhone
The Mail App can automatically Add Email Accounts to iPhone from major Email Service Providers like Google, Microsoft Exchange, Outlook.com, iCloud, Yahoo and others.
Even, if your Email Address is not associated with a major provider, you should be able to add it to iPhone Mail App by manually filling out POP/IMAP details.
As mentioned above, the advantage of adding Email Accounts to iPhone is that it allows you to manage all your Email Accounts on in one place, even if they are from different Email Service Providers.
Once you Add Email Accounts to iPhone, you will find Emails Messages from different providers arranged in Folders named after the Email Service Providers.
1. Add Email Account to iPhone
If your Email Account is from a popular provider (Gmail, Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo and iCloud), the Mail App can automatically connect and add your Email Address to iPhone.
1. Open Settings > scroll down and tap on Mail.
2. Navigate to Accounts > Add Account and select your Email Service provider.
Note: If you selected Google, tap on Continue to allow Settings to use your Google Account to Sign-in.
4. On the next two screens, enter your Email Address and Password to Sign-in.
5. On the next screen, make sure the toggle next to Mail is enabled and tap on Save.
Note: You can disable Contacts, Calendars & Notes, if you do not want these Apps to be associated with the Mail App on iPhone.
If you have multiple Email Accounts, you can add them all to the Mail App by repeating above steps.
2. Manually Add Email Account to iPhone
If your Email Address is not associated with a popular provider, you can follow the steps below to manually add your Email Address to iPhone.
1. Go to Settings > Mail > Accounts > Add Account.
2. On Add Account screen, select the Other option.
3. On the next screen, select Add Mail Account option.
4. On New Account screen, type your Name, Email Address, Password, Description and tap on Next.
5. On the next screen, select the applicable Data Transfer protocol (POP or IMAP), complete the Mail Server Details and tap on Next.
6. Wait for the Mail App to verify your Email information and tap on Done to complete the process.
Your Email Address should now be linked to the iPhone Mail App. Open the Mail App, within a few minutes you should be able to see all your Emails on iPhone.